Q: Q: No power

Cars starts off fine then starts bobing down.when you accelerate the thyroidal the rpms dont go up. If you let the car sit for awile it will run normal for a little while then start doing it again.what could be the problem?

Hi there:

In most cases, this issue is caused by a dirty or malfunctioning mass air flow sensor, clogged fuel injectors or a throttle body that is dirty or has a mechanical defect of some sort. The best way to correctly have this diagnosed is to have a mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection.