Q: Q: No power

I just installed a new battery now my remote key entry won't work and back wipers not working and my dome lights don't work and I can't open tailgate

Q: P0014 on scanner

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. The code p0014 refers to the camshaft position sensor 'B' circuit with the timing over-advanced. The TPS will not make the computer think of a cam not adjusting correctly. With the code p0014, check...

Q: Trouble Code P0430, assume it is the catalytic converter. Need parts and labor to R&R.

Hello: P0430 is a generic diagnostic trouble code that indicates a malfunction within the catalyst system. It may been seen with misfire codes and oxygen sensor codes. Before you get a quote for replacing the catalytic converter, you may want...

Q: I smoked my clutch two days ago. Can I still drive my car for a week?

It sounds like you may have some burnt clutch plates that may be causing the clutch slipping. Your clutch is essentially a spinning disk attached to the transmission's input shaft (the shaft that feeds power into the transmission). The disk...