Q: No power - 2001 Ford Ranger

Replaced the truck's speakers. Tested, worked. Tested again a short while later and had no power at all to the entire truck. Called a tow-truck. Truck was jumped and started right up. After driving for 10 minutes, I turned the truck off and tried to turn it off again and it had no power. Took the battery in to be tested and it was 100%. Truck had no problems before this.

Hi there. If the truck starts when you jump it and the battery tests good, then the only thing it can be is bad cable connections at the battery. Try cleaning the connections before re-connection to the battery. If problem still exists, then have a mechanic come and diagnose the starting system so that the correct repair can be made.