Q: No on answered my question already submitted and when you respond with "someone will get back to you" it closes out the question.

No one ever responded to this question, previously posted.

In regards to my power steering leak that was diagnosed in today's diagnostic, I want to confirm these are the correct parts needed for the repairs the mechanic stated were needed: Genuine Power Steering Reservoir Line Hose - Reservoir To Pump - 2003 Acura TL (http://www.partsgeek.com/catalog/2003/acura/tl/steering/power_steering_reservoir_line_hose.html?brand=genuine) Rhino Pac Hood Strut - 2003 Acura TL (http://www.partsgeek.com/catalog/2003/acura/tl/body_mechanical_-ar-_trim/hood_strut.html?brand=rhino_pac) My car has 170000 miles. My car has an automatic transmission.

Hi Danielle. Thanks again for the inquiry. The platform you are using to contact us goes to us - the professional mechanics to answer repair and maintenance questions. We don’t have access to previous customer files - which is why we forward it to the sales and service department. They’ll need to review the notes provided by the original mechanic completed during your inspection to verify that the parts you’ve listed are the ones needed for the correct repairs needed. I’ve forwarded the inquiry again to them, but if you received an email from them to book the original appointment, you will likely get a quicker response by emailing them directly. In regards to the parts themselves, the power steering hose you listed is compatible for the TL. But, there are a few individual hoses that might be the one damaged. This is why we need to verify that the one you’ve listed is the correct one. The hood strut listed is also compatible.

3. No on answered my question already submitted and when you respond with "someone will get back to you" it closes out the question.