Q: No on answered my question already submitted and when you respond with "someone will get back to you" it closes out the question.

No one ever responded to this question, previously posted.

In regards to my power steering leak that was diagnosed in today's diagnostic, I want to confirm these are the correct parts needed for the repairs the mechanic stated were needed: Genuine Power Steering Reservoir Line Hose - Reservoir To Pump - 2003 Acura TL (http://www.partsgeek.com/catalog/2003/acura/tl/steering/power_steering_reservoir_line_hose.html?brand=genuine) Rhino Pac Hood Strut - 2003 Acura TL (http://www.partsgeek.com/catalog/2003/acura/tl/body_mechanical_-ar-_trim/hood_strut.html?brand=rhino_pac) My car has 170000 miles. My car has an automatic transmission.

3. No on answered my question already submitted and when you respond with "someone will get back to you" it closes out the question.