Q: no oil pressure

my Dakota started dropping oil pressure and getting hot after running for several minutes, oil pressure sensor looked to be leaking (had oil in top of it) changed out sensor and started motor, now no pressure at all, gauge does not even register

It sounds like you may have a wiring issue with your oil pressure sensor. I would recommend inspecting the wiring yourself or having the wiring inspected professionally to determine if the circuitry is causing any issues. If any wiring requires replacement, this should be done before proceeding any further. If the wiring appears to be in good condition it is possible that your vehicle actually does have low oil pressure which may be due to a faulty oil pump. If the oil pump requires replacement it is likely that the entire engine will have to be removed from the vehicle and disassembled slightly in order to do this repair. I would strongly recommend having this repair done professionally as it can be a very lengthy process. If you would like, this repair can be completed by a technician from YourMechanic at your home or office.

3. no oil pressure