Q: No lights on the interier and it wont start

I have break lights and hazzard lights as well as horn but i have no door lights raido or dash lights and it wont start not even a click

The problem is in the anti-theft system. The problem may be the use of metal near the key when using it. The problem could also be an issue with the interior light circuit or the driver’s door latch. Have the system checked with a scanner to see if the theft system is still active and causing the problem. A technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the electrical system and determine what repairs are needed.