Q: No instrument lights when headlights are on

When ever my headlights are off the lights for the climate control system is on but when I turn on the headlights my dash lights don't turn on and they turn off I checked fuses and it isent multiplex idk what to do help

Hi there, Have you checked dash light rheostat on the dash that controls the dimmer for the dash lights. You may have accidentally moved the dimmer and this could totally dim the lights. If you still cannot get them bright, then have the dimmer rheostat removed and tested to see if it has an open circuit in the switch.

3. No instrument lights when headlights are on