Q: no indicator light comes on when I turn the key on.

when i start the car, the indications (like ABS,fuel quantity,indicator)and light that normally show on dashboard are not coming on.radio, air conditioning horn not working.but i can still drive the car engine and battery are working

Check the fuses in the cab, flasher units and relays in the cab, and for any loose ground wiring under the dashboard that could lead up to the lights assembly. A fuse, flasher, relay, or a loose ground wire will cause the dash lights to not function and other accessories to not function. If you need further assistance with your electrical issues, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. no indicator light comes on when I turn the key on.