Q: Why won't my 204 Dodge Dakota start

I was driving and my truck shut off, oil light flashed a couple times then it shut off and now I cant get any fire out of the sparkplugs

3. Why won't my 204 Dodge Dakota start

Q: Q: Exhaust manifold

You may have broken bolts or studs in the engine head that would cause an exhaust leak. You may need to remove the manifold and extract the broken off bolts from the cylinder head by drilling them out and using...

Q: Car sabotaged

If there were some fuses missing, and if you think it was intentional, then the problem may be bigger than you think. If it still does not start after the fuses were installed then the problem needs to be diagnosed....

Q: My car sounds really loud when I crank it every morning

Hi there. Not sure what you mean by "extremely loud"; whether you have an exhaust leak (sounds like there is hole in the muffler), mechanical noises (cam actuators have leaked down, and are noisy until oil pressure comes up), worn...