Q: Why won't my 204 Dodge Dakota start

I was driving and my truck shut off, oil light flashed a couple times then it shut off and now I cant get any fire out of the sparkplugs

Hello. This can be caused by a number of things. It does concern me that the oil light came on. If the engine oil was low it is possible that the pressure dropped low enough and caused engine damage. If the engine is no longer cranking then this is the most likely issue. If the engine is still cranking fine then there may not be any engine damage. It may actually be a fuel system issue or a crank sensor problem. If there is no spark from the ignition then it is more than likely the crank position sensor. I usually install a scan tool to verify if the sensor is reading correctly. If you are going to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why it will not start] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-not-starting-inspection

3. Why won't my 204 Dodge Dakota start