Q: No idle after ignition, unless holding the throttle.

My 99 WJ 4.0 will not stay running. I had an ignition coil bank b code come up. I replaced the coil with a BWD coil and autolite single platinum plugs. Now the truck will not relearn its idle. Since replacing above mentioned, I have replaced the IAC valve, TPS, new battery and load tested the alternator. Before this issue I replace the CPS and CKS, 3 months prior and the cat, post o2 and muffler, a month ago.

Before this issue happened, my WJ would run rough / hesitate at idle, once the engine was hot, but ran fine while giving it throttle.

Here's exactly what's happening now.

The WJ will crank and fire normally now, but will die out with no throttle after 5 - 10 seconds. While holding the throttle after ignition, the WJ will run smooth for about 20 seconds, then it will run rough. Every now and then on a start up, either the gas gauge or the volt gauge will drop down to nothing, but is not consistent.

Where do I go next?

3. No idle after ignition, unless holding the throttle.