Q: No hot air from heaters

No hot air coming from heaters water level is fine.

3. No hot air from heaters

Q: Q: Heater not working

Hello. There are usually three potential culprits that cause this issue. First is that the heater core inside the dash is broken or clogged. Second, it could be a problem with the vents from the heater core to the vents...

Q: Car keeps flooding and not starting the engine.

Hi there. Check the fuel pressure regulator and see if it's working properly. Put a fuel gauge on the fuel rail and turn on the fuel pump with the key in the ignition. Then try to start the engine. If...

Q: How do I replace the water pump housing gasket?

The water pump on your car is bolted directly to the engine block. The only housing is the water pump itself. To fix your leak, you will need to replace the water pump and timing belt. The water pump is...