Q: No hot air from heaters

No hot air coming from heaters water level is fine.

3. No hot air from heaters

Q: I have a 2008 scion xb, the heater started to blow cool air, the vsc light came on, and the car ran hot. It can drive. What could

Hi there. Check the coolant and see if it's low. If the coolant is low, then top off the coolant and check around to locate a coolant leak. If there is no leaks, then the coolant may have blown out...

Q: Q: Overdrive not working.

It sounds like you are having an electrical problem that is affecting several systems. These can be tricky to diagnose. Sometimes they can be tied together and fixed with a single repair or several different repairs may need to be...

Q: Installing an external horn because the original horn is not working

Hello. There are several types of aftermarket horns that you can purchase and install. There are a few aspects you will want to consider before you look to purchase one. Different styles of horns are designed to have toggles switches,...