Q: No hot air from heaters

No hot air coming from heaters water level is fine.

3. No hot air from heaters

Q: Why does my car blow heat then stop and then start up again??

This may be a sign of a faulty blower motor. As you know, these have electric motors in them that wear out over time and will begin to make squeaking or grinding noises as the bearings begin to wear out....

Q: Fluid in the boot looks like power steering fluid

Hello. The fluid in the boot is a separate issue. If there is fluid in the boot it is because the rack and pinion is failing. These boots are not there to contain fluid but to keep dirt out. If...

Q: Q: Transmission problem

The VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor) is most likely bad and needs to be replaced. The reason that the transmission shifts almost normally with it disconnected is due to the computer is using a failure memory to substitute for the shift...