Q: No heating in the car

Hello. I have an issue with the heating system. There is no heating at all. I had similar problems during the summer, when there was no cooling as the AC blew hot air. When I had the blend door actuator reset, it started working correctly. There is no heat however. How can I fix this? Thank you.

Hello. You may need to have the blend actuator reset again. If this does not resolve the problem permanently, it may be necessary to have the blend actuator replaced. The heater core is the component that allows heat to get into the interior of the car. If the heater core is clogged, there won’t be any warm air. If the thermostat is stuck or the radiator is clogged, it may cause this problem as well. Have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect your heating and AC system in order to pinpoint the problem.

3. No heating in the car