Q: No heat on drivers side air vents

There is no heat coming through the drivers side air vents. I have it on the passenger side just not the drivers side. It blows air condition cold air.

Hi there. This is typically an indication that the vent switch is damaged, which sends hot air to the driver side, but the passenger side remains cold. It’s also possible; if you have climate controls on your Cadillac that this is an electrical issue; perhaps with the temperature sensor. Due to the fact that multiple systems could cause this issue to occur, it’s a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a heater is not working correctly inspection before you attempt any repairs.