Q: No heat, no sound, no nothing

My van had heat coming out of the defrost only, now I have nothing. Is it the blower motor, resistor, or relay

3. No heat, no sound, no nothing

Q: Service Engine light flashing, rough at idle, loss of acceleration, but smooth over 40mph. PCV Valve or hose?

Hi Douglas. Thanks for contacting us today. It's is quite possible that the root source of this issue is a PCV valve or other vacuum leak. Knowing the OBD-II trouble code that is triggering the warning light would be a...

Q: Buzzing sound on freeway

Hello. This is a problem that comes up quite often on this vehicle. If the buzzing is coming from the inside of the vehicle then it is typically caused by a ground problem. The buzzing is usually the result of...

Q: AC compressor "always ON"

Hello, thank you for writing in. Ford runs the A/C compressor in almost every setting. The concept is that it will dehumidify the air in defrost mode, and help keep the humidity down with the heat running. It runs in...