Q: No heat, no sound, no nothing

My van had heat coming out of the defrost only, now I have nothing. Is it the blower motor, resistor, or relay

3. No heat, no sound, no nothing

Q: AC compressor will not engage

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1997 Oldsmobile LSS. If the relay and fuses that power the AC clutch are in good order, the problem may be in the side of the circuit where you command the AC...

Q: Brake pedal won't come back up once pushed down

Do you have a Ford hydro-boost system? If so, faults in that system can cause no or poor pedal return; to resolve the issue with a hydro-boost type system, please refer to the detailed diagnostic decision tree in the factory...

Q: Freeze plug popped out. Anti-freeze mixed with oil what should I do. Scared not sure if I should change the head gasket

Hi there. It really depends on how quickly you noticed the freeze plug issue and how long the anti-freeze and oil have been mixed. If it's been more than a few days since the initial issue occurred, it's possible that...