Q: No heat, no sound, no nothing

My van had heat coming out of the defrost only, now I have nothing. Is it the blower motor, resistor, or relay

Hi. An electrical diagnostic by a certified professional would determine if the blower motor, resistor, relay, wiring, and switch are operational. It is not unusual for the resistor block to go bad and certainly that can be looked at first. Resistor blocks are tested for continuity and there is a specified resistance in ohms at each setting. If you desire a Diagnostic, as well as repair of the fault, please feel free to contact YourMechanic.

3. No heat, no sound, no nothing