Q: No heat, no sound, no nothing

My van had heat coming out of the defrost only, now I have nothing. Is it the blower motor, resistor, or relay

3. No heat, no sound, no nothing

Q: Whats the Difference Between A "CKP Sensor And a CrankShaft Position Sensor?

There is no difference. CKP is the abbreviation for crankshaft position sensor.

Q: Q: Door latch broken

If the latch is broken then that will definitely make the door not open correctly. The most common failure on this vehicle though is the door handle breaking inside of the door. If the door will not open then the...

Q: Q: Need to start car after sitting for years

Hi! There are a few things that may need to be done on a vehicle that has been sitting for a while. I definitely would suggest draining the old gas, but before draining, I would add some sort of fuel...