Q: No heat in cabin

I changed the thermostat and flushed the heater core, still no heat

3. No heat in cabin

Q: Do I Need to reset the timing when the Serpentine belt breaks?

Loosing the serpentine belt should not affect the engine timing. But it sounds like you have some other problem. The first thing that comes to mind is that the harmonic balancer may be coming apart. The harmonic balancer is a...

Q: Stabilitrak System

Hi there. Unfortunately, this sounds like it's an ECU issue, most likely a software glitch that is causing the inconsistent operation of the ABS and Stabilitrak warning lights. It is possible however, that this is caused by a faulty wheel...

Q: Heater blows warm air out drivers vents, cold air out @ psngr vents 2005 Scion TC

Hi there - I suspect you have a problem with the air blend doors inside your heater unit in the passenger compartment. These doors control air flow inside the passenger compartment. A failed or stuck air blend door would result...