Q: No heat from vents floor defrost

no heat from vents floor or defroster replaced thermostate flushed system new radiator replaced water pump

The first thing to check is to see if both heater hoses are getting hot and staying hot. Then from inside temperature controls check to see if the inside air temperature can be adjusted up and down. If temperature stays the same with no change then you most likely have a temperature blend door actuator that is not controlling the blend door. If the actuator does not move then remove and replace with a new actuator and re-calibrate the new actuator.

3. No heat from vents floor defrost