Q: no heat from the floor vents

According to the digital dashboard heat is being vented to the floor, but that is not the case, Winter is coming and now is the time to resolve this issue. Heat is blowing from the dashboard and windshield vents. I am not sure if is a fuse or the blower or what. Thank you for your assistance.

It seems as if your mode door actuator has failed. The mode door actuator is responsible for moving the mode door. The mode door is responsible for blocking off air flow/ allowing air flow to certain areas of the vehicle. The mode door actuator failure can cause some or all of the functions of your climate control not to work. I would recommend having the mode door actuator tested using the manufacturers recommended procedure to determine if it has failed. If the mode door actuator is faulty, I would recommend replacing it in order to resolve this issue.

3. no heat from the floor vents