Q: No heat

Ok so my car was overheating and no heat , I put in a new heater core and heat was back on for 2 days now no heat again , had a mechanic check the water pump and radiator and he said both are good , the thermostat was replaced back in April , there is a leak coming from a hose so I used some seal a leak and everything was good but now no heat and its only 32 degrees, car is not overheating , please someone help

Hi there:

In most cases, when the heater is not working, it’s accompanied by overheating issues on the vehicle. However, if you’re engine is not overheating, but you just replaced the heater core, it’s possible that you might have blown a fuse due to a loose wire or faulty electrical connection. Check your fuses and electrical relays to the heater core first and if they are not damaged, you might want to contact a professional mobile mechanic to complete a heater is not working inspection.