Q: No Heat, blower works fine

I can not get any Heat? The blower works in all speeds, just fine. I am able to hear the doors shut...when you slide it from cold to hot.

The car is now over-Heating, still no Heat in cabin?

Things I have done or checked: New thermostat ( times three, One cheap one, one more expensive, tried running with NO thermostat, 180 degrees is the temp of the thermostat)

I had the entire system flushed (by jiffy lube) then I have flushed it myself, 3 or 4 more times, until I saw it running clear. I removed the heater hose's and flushed the heater core as well)

I replaced both radiator hose's, to make sure they were not collasping upon themselves.

Checked the fuses I know of

It blows really good and strong....but still no heat?

I am getting frustrated.......! Please offer any help, you can

Thank you, michael

3. No Heat, blower works fine