Q: No gear indication on dash

The 'prnd...doesn't show up on the dash

3. No gear indication on dash

Q: How many man hours is required to change the spark plugs ?

Just to replace the spark plugs is going to require about 2.5 hours to remove the upper intake manifold and all the coils to access the spark plugs. If doing the job for a misfire then be prepared to replace...

Q: Check engine light on after storage.

Autozone cannot hook a code reader to any vehicle manufactured before 1996 generally because these are not OBD-II equipped vehicles. An experienced technician like one from YourMechanic however is capable of pulling the check engine light fault codes fro the...

Q: Can I put synthetic oil on a ford explorer instead if regular? Accidentally did it.

This should not hurt your vehicle. As you may know, there are a multitude of engine oils on the market all claiming to be the "best" and prolonging the life of your car's engine. One of the main questions you...