Q: No gear indication on dash

The 'prnd...doesn't show up on the dash

3. No gear indication on dash

Q: Car rattles slightly when wheel is turned all the way

Hello, thank you for writing in. When your wheels are turned all the way (also known as "clock to clock") there are rubber stops that will protect the wheels from running into body or frame. When the wheels hit this...

Q: Q: I have been having trouble starting my car.

This may be a sign of a weak battery, a failing voltage regulator or failing alternator. As you may know, the alternator is responsible for charging the battery while the engine runs by generating amperage and recharging the battery while...

Q: Car sputtering at 55 MPH while accelerating.

I believe what you are experiencing is a misfire condition. Basically this is when one or more cylinders in your engine stop producing power due to a lack of fuel spark, or oxygen that is necessary for combustion. Generally your...