Q: No gauges, no spark

The jeep died driving down the road, I tried to jump it when it was still rolling but nothing happened. It cranks great just won't start. All the gauges sit on the bottom and won't read anything. The check engine light doesn't come on when I turn the key. Also the obd2 won't read the computer. I put a new crank sensor on it and also a new pcm, still have the same problem. No spark no gauges. Every ground is grounded and I haven't been able to find a frayed wire anywhere. Would the coil pack have anything to do with the gauges and no spark? When I do the self diagnostic on the jeep all the gauges work and the check engine light comes on but then it all drops again after the test. I can't do the other test where you turn on off 3 times because the light won't come on. I need help!!

A: You may have a problem with the relay fuel ...

You may have a problem with the relay fuel box not powering the computer. Check to see if the computer is getting powered up by the ASD relay. If you need assistance with this check, I'd recommend getting some help from a certified mechanic. They will be able to diagnose your starting issue firsthand so the correct repairs can be made to get your Jeep running again.