Q: No fuel to carburetor - 1986 Dodge D150

I’m not getting any fuel to my carburetor. So I replaced the fuel pump. But I am still not getting any fuel to the carburetor. Do you have any ideas what’s wrong? What should I do next?

Hello. There could be a problem with the fuel filter clogging up and preventing the gas from getting to the carburetor. There also could be a clogged or pinched fuel line stopping the flow of fuel to the carburetor. If the carburetor has a fuel pressure regulator, this could be malfunctioning and causing your problem. If would like to have this checked, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the issue and make proper adjustments.

3. No fuel to carburetor - 1986 Dodge D150