Q: no fuel

I'm having problems with my fuel delivery.. my car started sunday morning and immediately turned off and then I tried to start it again and it was trying to start but wouldn't at all.

I then got some starter fluid and sprayed it on my air filter and it started but then turned off again.

do you think it would be the fuel pump entirely or the fuse or relay?

I would start by checking power to the fuel pump relay first as this is often times the easiest and least expensive way to determine the cause. If there is power to the relay, then this may suggest that the fuel pump itself is not pressurizing the system properly. If there is no power from the relay, then this is a place to start by replacing the relay and then testing the pump.