Q: No front or back lights

Bought the car and got no head lights break lights and license plate lights changed the fuses bulbs look good what am I missing

Hello. If all of these lights are not working then it is usually caused by a bad combination switch. The switch that is used to turn these lights on usually has an internal open circuit. When this occurs it keeps power from getting to the circuit. I usually use a voltage meter to test the circuit first to find out if the switch is bad or if there is a voltage issue. If you need to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the issue with your lights and help you make the necessary repairs.

3. No front or back lights