Q: No front or back lights

Bought the car and got no head lights break lights and license plate lights changed the fuses bulbs look good what am I missing

3. No front or back lights

Q: Q: Window not rolling up.

Hello! A window losing operation can be the result of a failed window regulator and motor assembly. Have a mechanic inspect for electrical faults concerning the window first. Are both front headlights and tail lights not turning on? This may...

Q: Dome light not working right

Hello. It sounds like whoever did your headliner either grounded some wires to the system or damaged the switch itself. The switch is most common cause of the problem you are having and a replacement of it will fix it....

Q: Q: Warning lights after ABS brake flex lines replaced

The ABS and brake light warning switch are on different circuits and do not work with each other. The most likely cause of the Check Brake Light message would be a wiring issue, failed bulb, improper bulb, or a brake...