Q: No fire to engine

Truck cut off during warm up ,fuel pumps working ,truck not getting any fire to engine, fuses good ,smelled like burned wires in cab but couldn't find any

Your vehicle has a conventional distributor with electronic ignition. If there is no spark at any plugs, you should test the distributor (coil, pick-up, etc.) and entire primary circuit. There is also a possibility that the ignition switch is faulty but that can be tested as well. Typically, no spark anywhere is a primary (low voltage) issue but you should look at the plugs, rotor and cap and test the plug wires for appropriate resistance per foot. If you want the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a no start diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. No fire to engine