Q: No fire after changing injectors... What could be the problem?

I replaced the injectors and pressure tubes, torqued everything according to specs, bled the fuel lines of air, and tried cranking the engine. The engine cranks, I have fuel going to the injectors, but I am not getting any fire or even smoke from my exhaust. Checked for codes on my bully dog tuner as well as checking at the dash using the on,off,on,off,on sequence, but no codes... I notice when I turn the key to the run position I can hear the lift pump working, and a rapid clicking sound from the injectors, usually it's just #1 or #3 in the front as well as #5 injector. I really need to know what I may be missing to get the truck to fire

Check to be sure there are no leaks in the return line. A leak in this can cause air to get into the injection pump causing no-start issues. There is a rubber hose on the back of the injection pump connecting the pump to the steel hard line and this is what sometimes can cause this. If you’d like, a YourMechanic certified technician can come to your location to perform a car is not starting inspection and help you diagnose and repair the issue.

3. No fire after changing injectors... What could be the problem?