3. No electrical power to fuel pump

Q: my car is stuck in park and break pedal is tight?

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are typically three different components that serve as safety devices for vehicles with automatic transmissions. These make sure the vehicle is not taken out of gear unless intended to, which is a good...

Q: Battery and starter problems, car won't start even after replacing battery and starter.

I would check the fuses for the starter relay. You may have a blown fuse for the starter. I would have YourMechanic come and diagnose the starting problem further.

Q: I have a 2009 Audi A6 I have my check engine light came on my camshaft position B Sensor 2 and I replace both of my camshaft senso

Trouble codes do not represent a diagnostic and consequently parts should not be replaced merely because they are listed in a code description. Trouble codes are best considered indicators or clues as to the general area of the problem. If...