Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-on8srdjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-on8srdjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-on8srdjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-on8srdjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-on8srdjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-on8srdjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-on8srdjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-on8srdjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-on8srdjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-on8srdjs:173:8

Q: No electrical power

This morning I went to start my 85 Suburban and all sounded good very briefly then nothing. I have dual batteries fully charged in 6.2 diesel, i turned the ignition on heard the buzzing waited glow plugs lit up then I turned it over. The starter turned the motor for a single rotation then nothing. I turn the key off and on and nothing. The buzzer does not work it basically seems like I disconnected both batteries and not even the headlights work.

A: This sounds like quite likely a grounding p...

This sounds like quite likely a grounding problem. I would recommend starting by checking the positive battery cables looking for corrosion on the connectors and cables.

Next, I would check the fuses for power. Try checking one for the headlights to see if they have power. Sometimes what is called a fusible link can burn up causing a ground problem.

Also check the rear trailer plugs (if applicable) to see if they have any exposed wires or corrosion as they have a tendency to have the insulation worn off which can also cause a short.

Check the ignition switch for bad wires, connections, or burnt wires. As you may know, tracing electrical shorts can be very tedious and time consuming. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the electrical issue and help you repair it as necessary.