Q: No crank start

We recently changed the cabin air filter on the car. Since doing so the car will not start. When trying to start, no noise is noticed all electronics and lights work. The only thing that shows on the computer is low tire pressure. The theft light doesn't blink, and the keys lock and unlock the doors. Auto up and down on Windows works. I have no idea where to start.

You should disconnect the battery anytime you have to disconnect a module in the vehicle. Try disconnecting the battery and the body control module connections behind the glove box and reconnecting each one to make sure they are seated completely. Reconnect the battery and see if it will start now. If it does not then you will need to have the vehicle checked and tested using the IDS or WDS at a dealership to reset the body module. You may have cleared the programming when you disconnected it with the battery connected. If you decide to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to the location of the car to diagnose your starting issue and make the necessary repairs.

3. No crank start