Q: No crank no start

I was driving on the freeway and I was accelerating to 4th gear when the gears almost stuck and wouldn't shift into 5th when that happened it was really really high for about 30 seconds then I let my foot off the gas pedal dropped in my speed then I slowly accelerated again then it shifted perfectly fine in v but then I heard a pop and I lost all motor functions in my car I still had my radio going I still have my AC going but the engine just died pulled over to the side of the road turned it off tried to turn it back on and it would not turn on went home replace some fuses and sensors but still no engine powered replace timing belt but it is a no crank no start battery is fine no corrosion and the terminals are good. Starter is good. Changed tge spark plugs and a little bit ago when I turn on the car the P for park indicator light is on and so is the D for drive indicator light . the d indicator light it does not flash it just stays on. Engine oil and tranny oil is good. Then changed out some sensors and now it doesnt make a loud clak sound any more. But now the antitheft seciurity code is flashing on the radio. Entered it.reader says imobilizer. However instead of tge loud clanking noise now it male a rapid clicking aound. Almost like the engine is getting tased or something

Hi there. If you were driving, and the engine revved high during a gear change and you heard a "pop" or "bang", it’s quite possible that either a drive or serpentine belt broke, or worse, internal engine damage occurred. Regardless, the only way to really determine what’s causing this problem is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.