Q: Q: No crank no start

Hello again well found power issue now im stuck trying to understand why it wont start or make a sound when trying to start it have had battery starter and alternator checked and all are good any other ideas....please help....lol....going crazy...thanks in advance

No crank conditions are inherently caused by bad connections. The question to ask is where that bad connection is. As simple as this sounds, identifying a bad connection isn’t a factor of what a physical connection looks like. You can have solid connection right at the battery post to cable end, yet current won’t flow. Electricity works on the atomic level which, so testing for bad connections must be done with an understanding of electrical behavior that is not intuitive to the human mind.

The first thing I would do in this situation is check with a test light for power at the exciter wire at the starter. This should be done while someone is attempting to crank the motor. If there isn’t power while turning the key to the crank position, you will need to find a wiring diagram and continue using the test light to find where the power stops in the circuit.

If you have power at the exciter wire, you must now do the same test on the battery cables at several connections. Test them while someone is attempting to crank the motor. Effectively what you are doing is a voltage drop test. There are times where the test light isn’t enough and you will need to use a multimeter. But this is a more advanced technique that is best demonstrated in person.

If you still need help after trying this yourself, I recommend having a qualified mechanic perform an inspection of your hard start condition

Good luck!

3. Q: No crank no start