Q: no crank no start

When i turn the key to start the car , i hear one loud click and then i lose all power to dash lights and i have to wait about an hour before there is power again . i just replaced the battery

A: I would start by first checking your batter...

I would start by first checking your battery cables. They are most likely bad and not making good connection where the clamps and the cable connect on the battery.

If you need assistance with this check or decide to get this fixed, feel free to contact a certified mechanic who is capable of diagnosing your starting issue and fixing it as necessary.