Q: No cold air in back

The air conditioner in the back of the van is blowing, but the air is not cold.

Hello. There are doors that open/close in the heat system and A/C system that allow hot or cold air to come through when turned on. It’s possible that the door for the A/C, going towards the back, is not opening properly which is causing hot air to blow. It is also possible that there is a blockage in the A/C system itself, preventing the cool air from getting to the back of the van. I would suggest having an A/C system check done by a certified technician to find and fix this issue.