Q: Q: No cold air from AC

The air conditioning is blowing hot air, even though I put refrigerant in a week ago. There might be a leak.

If the AC was blowing cold air after you added the refrigerant, then you most likely have a leak. These vehicles have leaks at some of the hose o-ring joints, condenser, evaporator, compressor, or rubber lines and valve service ports. This vehicle could be leaking from any of the AC components; the condenser probably being the most likely culprit. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your AC system to identify any leaks, and quote the repairs needed.

3. Q: No cold air from AC