Q: no clutch, fully adjusted, do i start at gearbox or peddle, 2001 au11 falcon

There is no clutch, wont go into gear, cable fully adjusted

A: Hi there. Assuming the clutch is inoperativ...

Hi there. Assuming the clutch is inoperative and the clutch cable is okay. Not knowing the mileage, the vehicle may be due for a clutch replacement. Typically when a clutch fails. It will go into gear when you depress the clutch pedal, just won't move the car when you release the clutch pedal. The clutch pressure plate may not be releasing the cutch disc. If, the adjustment of the cable is at the end of it's travel. The clutch cable could be stretched and requires a clutch cable replacement. The input shaft of the transmission could be seized in the pilot bearing/bushing. The clutch not working requires diagnoses, in order to know, whether to start at the gearbox or pedal. I recommend your vehicle be inspected and repaired by a certified technician from YourMechanic.