Q: No click no crank no start

I ran out of gas. When I went to get more my hazards were on. When I got back they were off. NONE of the dash lights worked my electric windows and seats didn't work. I put the gas in and tried to start it and it won't do anything. no click no crank no start.

It sounds like you ran your battery down. You should first jump start the battery to see if the vehicle will crank up. If you get it started again then get the dead battery recharged and then have it load tested to see if it can handle a load of about 200 amps for 15 seconds. This will tell you if the battery is unable to hold a load and is the reason the hazard lights did not stay on for very long and would not restart the vehicle. If the battery failed the load test then replace the battery and then check the charging system to make sure it can keep the new battery charged. If you can’t get your vehicle started even after jump starting the battery, then you may need further inspection of your vehicle’s non-start issue from a certified mechanic such as one from YourMechanic.

3. No click no crank no start