Q: Q: No brakes

Did a break job on the truck now when I turn the truck on I have no breaks at all

Hello. If this occurred right after the brake were done then the brake job need to be reinspected. If one of the brake lines is pinched then this will occur. If the brakes were done correctly and adjusted then the master cylinder is more than likely bad. It is common for a master cylinder to fail after a brake job if the calipers are compressed too fast and if there is really old fluid in the system. I usually block off the lines to check the master cylinder pressure and then replace it if the pressure is low. If it is fine, then it may be a failure in one of the seals in the ABS unit. If you want to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your brake system and make the repairs to resolve your issue.

3. Q: No brakes