Q: Q: No brake lights at all

No brake lights not even the chmsl. Ground in rear is good. Bulbs, fuse, switch, and relay are good. Can't find where the ground on engine block is located. Turn signals and hazards work

I would start at the bulb socket and check for the voltage signal. If there is no signal, I would just start working my forward, until I find voltage. It’s been my experience that the brake light switch on these trucks are the most likely culprit. I’ve owned several of this generation of pickup and I think I’ve ended up changing the brake light switch on every one of them at some point. If you feel you could use a hand to identify/repair the problem, contact a certified mechanic, like the mobile mechanics at YourMechanic.com.

3. Q: No brake lights at all