Q: No air coming from any vents in vehicle.

No air comes from any vents in the vehicle. If i turn on the button to use AC or heat it sounds as if it turns on but just no air comes out anywhere.

Hello. I would guess your issue is the blower motor. Your blower motor is what sends or pushes air through your vents into the cabin of your vehicle. These are most commonly located under or behind your glove box. Use a multimeter to test it. If you cannot perform this task on your own, enlist a qualified professional from YourMechanic who can come to your home or office to inspect why your AC is not working.