Q: Nissan turns over won't start how to determine security or mechanical?

Hello, Nissan turns over but won't start. Security light stays on while turning over. Sounds like not getting fuel but tanks half full. Need to determine security, mechanical, or fueling issue. Already replaced crankshaft position sensor, tried to reset security manually with key in door then in ingnition. Listened to hear fuel pump has slight sound/high pitch near gas tank. I need instructions please.

I would recommend having your fuel pressure tested to determine if pressure is low. This will tell you if it is a fuel issue. If it were a mechanical issue, the engine would likely be seized up and not turn over. However if it makes abnormal noises during startup a mechanical issue would be the cause. As for the security system, many security lights as well as other lights will come on briefly during startup. It is possible that the theft system is the issue. To determine this I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional.

3. Nissan turns over won't start how to determine security or mechanical?