Q: Nissan turns over won't start how to determine security or mechanical?

Hello, Nissan turns over but won't start. Security light stays on while turning over. Sounds like not getting fuel but tanks half full. Need to determine security, mechanical, or fueling issue. Already replaced crankshaft position sensor, tried to reset security manually with key in door then in ingnition. Listened to hear fuel pump has slight sound/high pitch near gas tank. I need instructions please.

3. Nissan turns over won't start how to determine security or mechanical?