Q: Nissan primer 2001 cvt is sowing on dash board and it slow down now when I enter rough road I have change the gear oil cvt 2 nissa

What can I do the mechanic doesn't seem to know the solution it showing cvt on dash board and it slows it down now when it enter galop I have change the gear oil with Nissan cvt 2 I have also change fuel pump but the problem persists. The mileage is 98000 and it is Nissan premera 2001

It sounds like you may be having an issue with your transmission. This vehicle is equipped with a CVT transmission. If the CVT warning light is on, I would first recommend using an OBD2 scanner to determine if any trouble codes are stored. This will help to determine the exact cause of the issue. Some of the possible causes of this issue would include an internal transmission issue, a faulty shift solenoid, or a faulty sensor. I would recommend having your transmission inspected by a qualified professional to determine the cause of this issue.

3. Nissan primer 2001 cvt is sowing on dash board and it slow down now when I enter rough road I have change the gear oil cvt 2 nissa