Q: Nissan primer 2001 cvt is sowing on dash board and it slow down now when I enter rough road I have change the gear oil cvt 2 nissa

What can I do the mechanic doesn't seem to know the solution it showing cvt on dash board and it slows it down now when it enter galop I have change the gear oil with Nissan cvt 2 I have also change fuel pump but the problem persists. The mileage is 98000 and it is Nissan premera 2001

3. Nissan primer 2001 cvt is sowing on dash board and it slow down now when I enter rough road I have change the gear oil cvt 2 nissa