Q: nissan d21 pickup 2.4ltr no 2 cylinder mot firing

no 2 cyl not firing has spark and fuel 150psi compression 1,3,4firing fine have installed button,cap,wires,plugs still nothing

Hi there. How did you determine that cylinder 2 is misfiring? Is there a check engine light on with a stored code? What is the code? Have you checked the compression on the other cylinders? A cylinder leak down test? I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a engine runs rough inspection.