Q: NGK Spark Plug WIre

NGK Website claims they don't​ require to use dielectric substance while replacing spark plug wires. Do you suggest not using too?

3. NGK Spark Plug WIre

Q: Warning lights came on, and then power steering and fans don't work

I suspect that the issue is in the ignition system or control modules not communicating properly with each other. Disconnecting the battery will reset the computer modules but will not fix the issue. I would recommend taking the vehicle to...

Q: Oil pressure light came on. Changed the sensor. Ran fine. Light went off. But when I got my oil changed they said there was water

Moisture in the air (water vapor) can condense in the engine and contaminate the oil. The amounts are typically not significant and the water eventually vaporizes in hot operation and leaves the engine. The other source of water is from...

Q: When replacing ball joints can you just replace the ball joints or do you need to just replace the control arm?

Suspension components on modern vehicles are not as heavy as they used to be. Components like control arms can be lighter and thinner. Ball joints are riveted or pressed into control arms. Sometimes bolted/screwed. Since replacing a ball joint will...