Q: New water pump new thro new cap still over heating

Why is it over heading new water pump new Thermostat new radiator cap and the head casket is good could it be the reservoir?

This can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, or a failing coolant fan switch. Since you have just replaced the thermostat, water pump and head gasket, we can eliminate those unless if we are confident the work was done correctly.

As you may know, the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature by turning on and off at specific temperature thresholds. When this switch is not working properly, this can cause the fans to come on intermittently, all the time or sometimes not at all. When this happens, you will notice a temperature spike and drop occasionally as the fan comes on and off. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose this overheating problem.