Q: New Transfer case switch still no light on dash.i jumped the plug it comes on

The 4×4 light on dash don't come on. I jumped the plug on the switch and it comes on. So I replaced the switch. And it still don't come on. It's engaged just no light. It's a 99 tj wrangler 4.0 automatic any ideas thanks in advance

Hi Kevin. Thanks for sending the question tonight. There are two things that I would check. First, verify that there are no frayed wires connected the new transfer case sensor - especially the ground. Sometimes this can disable the 4x4 light. In other cases, using an aftermarket case or used case can cause connectivity issues as well, so if your new case is not OEM, this might be the reason as well.

3. New Transfer case switch still no light on dash.i jumped the plug it comes on