Q: new tire still losing air

i have a new tire i bought just yesterday and on my way to work i noticed the psi was dropping every couple of miles

This is on the tire shop. It’s not uncommon after a tire replacement to have a little bit of leakage around the bead. It could be that there is a little bit of dirt or rust on the rim that is preventing it from sealing. But if you bought a new tire you should be entitled to a repair. Take it back to the tire shop where you bought it and explain your problem. They should be happy to fix it for you.

3. new tire still losing air