Q: new tire still losing air

i have a new tire i bought just yesterday and on my way to work i noticed the psi was dropping every couple of miles

3. new tire still losing air

Q: failed emissions test-P0008 and P0017 errors -automatic tear down to fix?

Claimed by Kevin Gainer

Q: Clutch pedal doesn't come back up

You are experiencing the effects of a worn out clutch and pressure plate. It feels like there is a lot of play because the clutch disc is worn out. The pedal is not returning because the pressure plate springs are...

Q: My catalytic converter was replaced and everything seems fine. However the engine seems incredibly loud and this occurred on the highway.

Hi there. There is an exhaust leak under the vehicle. Check the catalytic converter, muffler, and all the clamps under the vehicle on the exhaust pipe and see if anything came loose. Hook up any parts that are disconnected on...