Q: new tire still losing air

i have a new tire i bought just yesterday and on my way to work i noticed the psi was dropping every couple of miles

3. new tire still losing air

Q: Hybrid system check light

It's possible, these vehicles are known for having fuel pump issues. On Toyota and Lexus hybrids, a red triangle is the master warning light, which can indicate anything from a problem with the hybrid system to a burnt out headlight....

Q: Car stalled, now can't engage any gear - 2015 Honda Civic Si

Hello - it is possible that your transmission has a broken shaft internally. Honda issued a Recall (#15V574000) which addresses this issue. A software problem causes damage to the drive pulley, which results in a "no gears selectable" situation as...

Q: Error 100 reading on the odometer. Battery fuses and starter are all good. My car won't crank.

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. Check the engine control module (ECM) for an open short to ground. Check the battery's positive voltage input circuits, the battery positive voltage output circuits, the ignition voltage input circuits, the ignition voltage...