Q: new tire still losing air

i have a new tire i bought just yesterday and on my way to work i noticed the psi was dropping every couple of miles

3. new tire still losing air

Q: Electronics not working after leak

Depending on the severity of the leak that your vehicle had can help determine how much damage occurred from the leak. If any of the wiring was exposed to the water from the leak it could have caused corrosion or...

Q: Throttle body failing - 2004 Honda Accord

Hello. This may be related to a variety of things such as a vacuum leak (high idle is caused by this many times), a faulty mass air flow sensor, a failing throttle body sensor. The fact that it wants to...

Q: when a front tire goes flat can the impact damage the steering gear

A flat tire would not create that type of damage to the steering gear. The previous noise that you had could have been related to steering gear. That has car has a steering rack assembly (gear). Unfortunately, I would need...