Q: new timing belt and new plugs it runs rough

new timming belt and new plugs it runs rough why.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. new timing belt and new plugs it runs rough

Q: My car is having a missfire and not burning the gas wat can it be

This may mean you are running too rich and will need to have the engine O2 sensor and mass air flow checked to see if they are causing the engine to run too rich. i recommend having a mechanic like...

Q: Q: Car shaking and not starting

Hello. There are many variables when it comes to a no start condition. Things like no fuel pressure, or a bad sensor causing a no spark condition are hard to diagnose with the limited amount of information given. Broken timing...

Q: Does the 1.6 liter 2011 Kia Soul need a timing belt replaced at 90K miles? It only talks about the 2.0 liter model in the manual.

Check the front of the engine for the timing cover. If the cover is aluminum, then your engine has a timing chain and not a belt. The 1.6L Soul engines are equipped with a timing chain after 2010. However, if...