Q: new struts and shocks up front and motor mounts, now bouncing and vibrating worse.

its like it got worse not better. wtf?

You need to make sure you do not have a bad tire with separated treads. Have a technician help you put the tires on a balancer. Then they can check before the weights are removed to see if they are out of balance or need to be replaced. If you’d like a second opinion have a qualified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the vibrations firsthand and suggest an accurate fix from there. Good luck.

3. new struts and shocks up front and motor mounts, now bouncing and vibrating worse.