Q: New starter motor or solenoid

I'm not sure if I need a new starter motor and/or solenoid.

3. New starter motor or solenoid

Q: Driving down highway bad random vibration front right tire starts to pull brand new tires

Hi Aaron. Thanks for contacting us today. A vibration like you are describing can be caused by a tire/wheel that is out of balance (which can happen even with new tires), a bent wheel, or if the vibration stops suddenly...

Q: Was does system too lean bank 1 and bank 2 mean?

If you have codes stored in the engine computer for lean bank 1 and 2 is caused by the entire engine is running lean. This is caused by not enough fuel getting into the engine or too much unmetered air...

Q: How Does the Starter Work in Your Car?

Back in the old days, cars had a hand-operated crank that had to be spun around for quite a while by the driver in order to start an engine. The reason for this was simple. In order to start a...