Q: New starter doesn't start car.

New starter will not start my engine.

3. New starter doesn't start car.

Q: why does my car hesitate when I hit the gas and also it has been tested on a computer and all of the oxygen sensors drop to zero

Hello, thank you for writing in. When the oxygen sensors read low voltages, the computer thinks the engine is running lean (less fuel than normal) and will try to compensate for it. In doing this, the computer will send the...

Q: I have a spark plug stuck in the motor

As a certified master technician for many years this has been one of the most publicized problems seen by me and my colleagues in the field. There are a multitude of suggestions, comments, lawsuits, fixes, complaints and none will help...

Q: Q: Car sputtering.

You need to have the car checked for a fuel leak at the fuel filter and the fuel system. The fuel filter has been known to leak if the filter is not a factory replacement. An aftermarket filter man not...